The Province of Padua, Tourism Unit
The Province of Padua, Tourism Unit is administrative Bureau that deals with Operators working in the field of tourims whitin the territory of Padua.
More specifically, the Bureau:
- provides for the classification of any kind accommodation (hotel, complementary and outdoor) based on the standards and requirements set by regional law;
- establishes the requirements for Travel Agencies and Technical Director;
- organizes examination for careers in tourism, managing public lists
- enrolled the Pro-Loco and and their associated in the provincial albo;
- promotes and supports projects qualifying the territory, such as the development of cycling routes, the congress system, religious tourism and the Euganean Spa.
Visit the official webpage
For tourist information browse this site, or send an email.
Provincia di Padova • Palazzo Santo Stefano, piazza Antenore n. 3 • 35121 Padova • Italy
ITALIAN FISCAL CODE: 80006510285 – VAT NR: 00700440282
Tourism Call center +39 049 2010080
Switchboard nr. +39.049.820.1111 • Fax +39.049.820.1235 • Toll free nr. 800800820
PEC certified email: firstname.lastname@example.org