PRETORIO PALACE

PRETORIO PALACE

Built in 1538 on design attributed to the great architect Michele Sammicheli, the building, also known as Town Hall, externally presents a rusticated porch and inside in the council chamber the decorated ceilings in 1605 by the engraver Marcantonio Vanin and an eighteenth century painting by Antonio Zanchi.

Monuments
Carrarese, 14
35044   Montagnana   (PD)  
Tel: 0429 81320 IAT MONTAGNANA
Fax: 0429 81320 IAT MONTAGNANA


Area: 
Bassa Padovana