The capital containing the statue of St. Camillo de Lellis (1550-1614), once located at the beginning of Via Monte Grappa, at the intersection with Via Euganea, receives the solemn blessing on April 24, 1927. The fifth year of the fascist era, by the Camillian father Ambrose Forloni. In the Camillian annals, Tencarola has long been a special place, distinguished by the love shown towards the founder, patron saint of the sick, the symbol of devotion rather in a local landscape dominated by images of the Virgin and St. Antonio. Just in the main streets of Tencarola every year on April 24 there is a procession of young dressed in clothes of the confraternity called the “Camillini” advocated by the Superior of the Padua's House, promoted by Father Giovanni Lucca who draws up the regulation and approved by the Ordinary in the person of Monsignor Luigi Pelizzo August 7, 1922, as well as aggregated to the order of Camillians, 5 February 1923. The contents of the confraternity's regulation aimed specifically to educate young people to the consciousness of duty, felt and practiced, in the highest forms of charity. The chapel dedicated to Saint Camillo was purposely built at the junction of the two streets, very busy, leading to Abano and Teolo, because the sick who sought benefit in the thermal waters of Abano and Montegrotto can, passing, invoke the universal patron of the sick. The current statue, work of Company G. Rossi of Milan, was donated by the benefactor Lady Mary, Widow of Citterio, of Rho (Milan), 24 April 1927, replacing the previous deteriorated from the elements. The capital instead, erected in 1927, was moved in 1975 in front of the former Minor Seminary, as well as to make way for the new traffic light of Via Monte Grappa-Euganea (then eliminated in 2009). Over the years, partly because of the new location of the statue and the simultaneous increase in traffic, the processions dwindled until they ceased, while remaining in the memory of the elderly, not so much folk phenomenon as an expression of rooted devotional spirit.