The complex, owned over the centuries in various families of the Venetian nobility and then became until 1989 a Novitiate of the Salesian Sisters, then be called Egyptian in late 1800 by the name of the wife of Cavalier Giulio Bisi, which was responsible for important restorations. The central part of the villa is connected to an old tower, destined to the breeding of pigeons, which probably dates back to 1300. Interesting are two greenhouses within the complex. One is made up of thirteen arches with overlying battlements reminiscent Venetian models as the “Fondaco dei Turchi” on the Grand Canal.
Another, located between the boundary wall of the park, stands out for its loggia stacked on two levels.