The Loggia and Odeo Cornaro

The Loggia and Odeo Cornaro

The loggia, dated 1524, is a work by the architect
Giovanni Maria Falconetto from Verona and was designed as an ancient fixed theatre stage: the audience used to place the benches in front of the loggia to watch Ruzzante's plays.
The Odeon owes its name to the octagonal hall at the centre of the ground floor destite to listening to music. The stuccos are by Tiziano Minio, the grotesques and the painting of the central hall are attributed to Gualtiero Padovano.

Monuments
The Loggia and Odeo Cornaro
via Cesarotti 37
35100   Padova   (PD)  
Tel: 049 8204508 - 049 8204513


Free admission with Padova Card
Bus: 
TRAM, 2 (Bus dell'Arte), 3, 13, 16, 18, A/M/T
Opening time in Winter: 
dal 01//11 al 31/01: da martedi a venerdi 10-13, sab e dom 10-13/15-18
Opening time in Summer: 
dal 01/02 al 31/10: da martedi a venerdi 10-13, sab e dom 10-13 16-19
Closing Time: 
closed on Mondays except on holidays, 25.12, 26.12, 01.01, 01.05, 15.08.
Remarks: 
Tickets: € 3 - € 2 (ridotti) - Guided tours upon reservation 335 1428861- In