In the 14th century, the Vicar's Lodge was the place where the Breadwinners of the village and the Vicars met to discuss. In 1828, the roof of the Lodge was demolished and never replaced until November 2003. In this date, thanks to the support of Arquà Petrarca administration, the operations to give a new roof to the Lodge began. The internal part of the building is decorated with the coats of arms of each Vicar, who ruled Arquà on behalf of the Serenissima (Venice)
Photo: Comune di Arquà Petrarca.