After an important renovation that has highlighted the harmony and historic value, in 2002, the “Venetian Villa” Orsato Palace has gotten back its original splendor. The late-gothic aspect of the façade hides the oldest core of a Romanesque house to which countless signs of more than seven hundred of history are overlapped. The traces of the original residential funtion of Orsato Palace are documented only in 1343 and are evident on the external side of the construction by a row of small arches along the whole perimeter and the slits (nowadays partially closed) on the north and east sides and internally by the battlement of the barn which is still visible. The beautiful triple lancet window in the façade dates back to 1400, when the palace fuctions were not defensive any longer an it was remodeled to the Venetian gothic style. Nowadays, the Orsato Palace is the seat of the parish parsonage.