The complex will house the public library, rooms dedidcated to exhibitions and representation, as well as the “Grand Council Room” where will meet the City Council, will be inaugurated and opened to the public in the spring of 2016. The historic building, which for years has served as the town hall, it was dsigned at the end of 1800 by the famous engineer Eugene Masters, the same who designed the Loggia Amulea of Prato della Valle. In 2008 the building underwent a major renovation and redevelopment that then, for a series of events-not least the failure of the firm that was awarded the contract work-has had a long and tortuous process. Also equipped with wireless Internet access (in the square behind), E. Maestri Palace is a candidate now as the location, in the heart of the city, able to accommodate important administrative functions and in which will gather many of the meropolitan assemblies, between the towns of the dial North-South-West Padua. Its location along the tourism-river bike lane Vicenza-Venice called “from Palladio to Galileo” makes it an interseting stop of a larger cultural tourism route.