SANTA MARIA DEL TRESTO SANCTUARY

SANTA MARIA DEL TRESTO SANCTUARY

Founded in 1468 following a vision of the Madonna by a boatman, the Church has a facade in the Lombard style, flanked by a bell tower; inside it has original decoartion and paintings by Venetian masters, including the masterpiece of the Miraculous Virgin, attributed to Jacopa da Montagnana. Beside the church there is the ancient convent cloister, while newsstand repairs the source believed to miraculously gushed during the construction of the church.

 

Places of Faith
(PD)  
Tel: 0429 90423