Luoghi della Fede

Capital with a statue, carved in soft stone of Vicenza in the eighteenth century, in which it is represented, as in the oldest iconography, the patron saint of Padua holding in his hands, not the...
Capital with a statue, carved in soft stone of Vicenza in the eighteenth century, in which it is represented, as in the oldest iconography, the patron saint of Padua holding in his hands, not the...
All’esterno della chiesa di San Bartolomeo, sulla parete parallela alla strada, in concomitanza del volume edilizio un tempo contenente il fonte battesimale ed oggi riconvertito in cappellina per le...
Capitello con una statua, scolpita in pietra tenera di Vicenza nel XVIII secolo, in cui è rappresentato, come nell’iconografia più antica, il Santo Patrono padovano che regge tra le mani, non il...
The capital containing the statue of St. Camillo de Lellis (1550-1614), once located at the beginning of Via Monte Grappa, at the intersection with Via Euganea, receives the solemn blessing on April...
Il capitello contenente la statua di San Camillo de Lellis (1550-1614), un tempo situato all’inizio di via Monte Grappa all’incrocio con Via Euganea, riceve la benedizione solenne il 24 aprile 1927,...
The walls of the old Santa Maria di Quarta church (9 th century) stand alone and consosts only of part of the hexagonal apse; this is one of the oldest archaeological sites to have ever been studied...
La Sinagoga Italiana sorge dal 1548 in via San Martino e Solferino al n.13. Visitabile contestualmente al Museo della Padova Ebraica è ancora oggi il luogo della preghiera per i membri della Comunità...
The church is located at the center of the district of the same name and can be reached from either via Euganea, another name for the eternal "Montanara", at the intersection with Via San Bartolomeo...
The church, built by the architect G. Piantella, inaugurated in 1960 (dedicated in 1985), is a reinforced concrete construction and bricks on a rectangular plan, with a polygonal apse of semicircular...

Pagine