Special reduction for the city’s main museums
Students and school groups, university students, even over 26, can enter the following locations at a reduced rate:
- Civic museums: Tickets at the special rate of 5.00 euros, to visit the Eremitani Museum and Palazzo Zuckermann.
- Tickets to enter the Scrovegni Chapel must be booked, but entry is at the discounted rate of 5.00 euros. Full information available at www.cappelladegliscrovegni.it
- Students enjoy a special rate also at the Museus of the Risorgimento and the Contemporary Age, the Noble Floor of Caffè Pedrocchi, which can be visited for only 2.00 euros
- Palazzo della Ragione: discounted rate of 2.00 euros
- Admission of 2.00 euros also to the Oratory of Saint Michael and theOratory of San Rocco and to guided tours to the Loggia and Odeo Cornaro.
- Petrarca’s house at Arquà Petrarca: 2.00 euro admission rate
You can get around Padova using public transport at a reduced rate: Busitalia Veneto offers various types of season passes at a reduced rate for students up to the age of 26, both for urban and suburban routes. Full information available at www.fsbusitaliaveneto.it
“Studiare a Padova card” is a discount card that offers students and employees of the University of Padova discounts for many educational, social and cultural initiatives in Padova. Advantages include reduced rates in museums, cinemas, theatres, concerts and opera, discounts of up to 30% in many shops, discounts on courses, sports and travel, in bookshops and copy shops, bars, clubs, pizzerias and restaurants.
Zed events Unipd promo: students and employees of the University of Padova can take advantage of discounts on some scheduled shows. The initiative allows to purchase 2 tickets per event at a reduced rate, using the dedicated platform.
Not only civic museums: reduced rate for students and young people at other locations
Students and young university students under the age of 26 can also benefit from discounted admission to these venues: