Villa Malipiero-Zen-Schiesari was built in the first decade of the eighteenth century for the Venetian Counts Zen, one the oldest aristocratic families in Venice. The project involved substantial extensions and alterations to a late-fourteenth-century house that stood on the site, which had been the property of the Malipiero family; Pasquale Malipiero was the doge of Venice from 1457 to 1462. After various changes in ownership, the villa was acquired by the Schiesari family in 1892, and in 1946 would become the Conselve Town Hall.
The main facade of the building has a loggia with five rounded arches atop stone columns with Ionic capitals. On the first floor – known as the piano nobile because it was where the family itself lived and was thus the most richly decorated – one can see a small three-light window above a small balcony with a stonework balustrade.