The parish church of Santa Maria is a neo-gothic structure that dates from the beginning of the twentieth century; however, it still houses precious traces of the previous structures here.
The interior is made up of a central nave and two side aisles, separated by columns supporting gothic arches.
The eye is immediately drawn towards two altar paintings. One is the St. Sebastian polyptych, which is still in its fine frame of carved and gilded wood. Painted by Andrea da Murano, an artist who worked extensively in Venice and the Treviso area, it depicts Christ with the St. Sebastian, St. Roch, St. Anthony Abbot and St. Damian, together with Angel Musicians. The upper part of the work has three smaller scenes depicting: St. Jerome and St. Sebastian; the Lament over the Dead Christ; St. Nicholas of Bari with St. Anthony of Padua. The other altarpiece is a Nativity of the Virgin by Palma Il Giovane, which dates from around 1598. It too has an imposing frame.